2020 changed the way the world does business. It also changed the world of business travel. The BTN Group, in partnership with Egencia, conducted a broad-ranging survey with travel managers and executive-level stakeholders to shed light on how companies are thinking about managed travel today and into the future.
The key takeaway? A lot has changed.
Sixty-three percent of respondents said their business / corporate travel programme is forever changed as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. And managed travel is playing a big part – respondents with managed travel programmes increased 13 percent from 2019 to 2021.
Download the full white paper to learn more about business travel trends like:
- How drastically senior-level involvement has increased with regards to travel programme and policies
- How safety has surpassed savings as top priority
- How partnerships and supply are shifting to better serve today’s needs
- Where sustainability and technology fall in terms of priorities
- What companies are doing to bring travellers back up to speed
Recommended for you